All About Me

Hello everyone!! My name is Jasmine Dyandra Atsari but you can call me Jasmine. I was born in Bandung 30, July 2004, so i'am seventeen years old. I live at tanjidor street M1. I have one elder brother, the name is Esa.I am a student at 3 Senior High School Bandung. My favorite subject at school is art and culture. I like listening to music, reading, drawing, writing amd cooking. I like matcha so much!! so if you want to give me a drink, just give me some matcha. I wanna be a fashion designer. My reason for going to High School 3 is because I want to improve my character and knowledge and want to go to the university I want. 

I  joined an organization in this school. Since then, I have many friends and activities. I also have more experience in this school.


Comments

Popular Posts