My Goal My Ambition


hello, here I want to explain my future goals. My current ambition is to pass SNMPTN 2023 to Padjadjaran University, Faculty of Business Economics majoring in digital business. Actually I want to enter the faculty of art and design 🎨 at the Bandung Institute of Technology, but I'm not too sure to go there. I just decided to continue to the business economics faculty when I was in semester 4, therefore I will focus more on economics lessons in semester 5. If I don't pass the SNMPTN pathway, I will have the ambition to study the 2023 SBMPTN with tutoring as well. But hopefully I can pass SNMPTN to the university and major that I wantπŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸ’», aamiin.

After successfully getting into the university I want, I will be more focused on pursuing my dream πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“. When I was in college, I also wanted to learn more about fashion design, because to be honest my goal from the beginning of middle school was to become a fashion designer πŸ’—. After finishing my bachelor degree in digital business major, I want to try working in startups in Indonesia. okay, let's get straight to the point, in the future I want to be a successful and famous fashion designer until I have a big brand that is well-known in the international world. Can buy whatever parents want, go to a k-pop concert (ENHYPEN!!!!!) , and go to paris to see the beauty of the louvre museum. Basically I want to be a rich career woman πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“πŸ’…πŸ»✈️πŸ’ΈπŸ›πŸ₯‚










Comments

Popular Posts