My Goals in 2023

 My Super duper mega big goals in 2023

I had a pretty long goals in this year, because I wasted too much time in 2022 πŸ˜΄. For this year, the closest goal is to pass the SNBP 2023 to Padjadjaran University, Faculty of Business Economics, majoring in digital business. To be honest, I want to enter the faculty of art and design majoring in visual communication design πŸŽ¨ at the Bandung Institute of Technology, but I'm not too sure about going there. I just decided to continue my study at the Faculty of Business Economics during semester 4. If I don't pass the SNBP route, I have ambitions to study through the SNBT 2023 route with tutoring as well. But I will choose the faculty of art and design at the Bandung Institute of Technology. But hopefully I can pass SNBP to the university and major that I want πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“πŸ«, aamiin.
My next goal this year is to learn Korean language because I have a dream to go there and study in Yonsei University (I'm not sure but let's try it ‼️😼). This year I also want to be more diligent in making videos on YouTube because in addition to wanting to make money on youtube, I also want to keep memories of my friends in it.

okay next, I've always wanted to have a cat πŸˆ, only once i have a pretty cute cat and can't keep it again😒. But this year, I really want to have a cat !! cats can be used as friends to tell stories. I really hope that this year I can raise a cute cat like a bola ubi (sweet potato ball) πŸ˜ΌπŸ’ͺ🏻

Lastly, this is really the last one so far. My second biggest wish (the first is to pass SNBP to Padjadjaran University πŸ˜‹). In this year I want to have my own income πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ€‘, So I don't bother my parents anymoreπŸ’—

Basicallyw I want to be a rich career woman πŸ‘©πŸ»‍πŸŽ“πŸ’…πŸ»✈️

Comments

Popular Posts