Vacation 2022

Vacation 2022

on my first holiday, I went to an orphanage to carry out a student council work program, namely 'PERAMAL2022'. This work program aims to sharing with orphanage children. We went there using public transportation or commonly called 'Angkot'. actually it doesn't take long to get there, but the angkot that I take always takes the wrong direction because google maps changes frequently. Other angkots arrive in about 1 hour but mine almost spent 2 hours on the trip, but really the trip was very fun. There, we breaking the fast together, but I didn't eat much because I had to document the moment. after the event was over, we all took pictures together and finally returned to school at 19.00. On the way to school is no less exciting. in angkot we played some very cheerful songs, we all sang and danced in the angkot and laughed at everyone's funny behavior.

2 may 2022. My family and I went to the mosque for Eid prayer. after finishing, my family and I went around to apologize with our neighbors. my uncle, aunt and several cousins also visited my house and had breakfast together. It was such a fun day, because many families from my mom and dad visited my house, so I interacted with many people.

one day before the holiday is over, I spend the time for myself. I went to TSM because it was close to my house. My first goal was to buy a book, I immediately walked to Gramedia and read some books. I spent almost two hours on Gramedia, and finally I bought a book called 'Trauma' . Because it's been too long, I finally decided to eat first while doing my RBL assignment. At that time I really wanted to eat 'Ramen Ya' but only naked ramen is available. Because I didn't want that, I ended up moving to J.CO and buying coffee to accompany me on my RBL assignment. 

so thats all my vacation experience,thanks for reading :)




Comments

Popular Posts